At Zinga's, we work with the top financing providers to get you the best possible rates for your next project.
We offer many ways to achieve your project goals.
We have payment options for many types of credit options. From interest free financing to spreading your payments over time. We can work with you to fit your window treatments into your budget and lifestyle.
Zingas Financing Policy:
Once financing is approved, we charge 100% up front at the time of approval if you are closed on your home. If your closing is at a future date, Zingas will hold your financing application until your closing date, at which time we will run the application. Should financing be declined, or you are not approved for the full amount requested, you are responsible for the full amount of the order. A payment is required prior to installation to bring the total deposit to 75% of the total sale. The remaining balance of 25% of your sold price will be due at installation. If you apply online and are approved, we will need your driver’s license state and expiration to move forward with your order.