Backed by a lifetime warranty, you will find our products are of the highest quality, yet cost less than going to Lowe’s or Home Depot. With the convenience of in-home appointments we fit your time and budget.
25% OFF All Window Treatments
No Cost to Add Motorization on Roller Shades & Zebra Shades
"*" indicates required fields
Elevate Your Home With Wood Blinds
Wooden blinds offer a texture-rich way to add warmth and timeless style to any room. Available from Zinga’s in both 2” or 2 ½” slat sizes, our wooden blinds come with a wide choice of both classic and contemporary stain finishes paired with just about any existing furnishings or interior décor.
Choose from several durable yet elegant wood types, including Oak, Southern Knotty Pine, and many other kinds of wood. You can even add a wood valance, decorative tape, or cornice as a stylish accent. Whether you choose to use standard wood or you go for something like white wooden blinds, you can guarantee they will look absolutely beautiful.
Why Choose Wood Blinds?
Wood blinds are a popular choice for homeowners across the country, and it’s easy to see why! With their variety of colors, styles, and materials, wood blinds offer a timeless and elegant look for any room. Here are just some of the reasons we love wooden blinds.
- Stylish. Wood blinds add a touch of elegance to any room. They come in a variety of materials, styles, and finishes, providing you with nearly endless possibilities to enhance your space. No matter what your home’s aesthetic, there is sure to be a wood blind to perfectly suit your taste.
- Durable. High-quality wood blinds are built to last for many years. Sturdy and resilient, these blinds will be a sound investment for your home for years to come.
- Easy to Maintain. Keep your wood blinds looking brand-new with a few regular cleanings. A simple dusting or cleaning with a damp cloth is enough to keep them looking their best.
- Privacy. Looking for some extra privacy for your home? Blinds are the perfect solution, especially for private rooms like bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Light Control. Create the perfect ambiance in any room by adjusting the amount of light your blinds let in. Light control is especially helpful for bedrooms, living rooms, and home offices, where ambiance is important.
Wood Blinds: Versatile and Stylish
Wooden blinds from Zinga’s can be used in any design style such as modern, traditional, and urban tastes, and complement natural materials like granite, marble, and limestone. Whether a rustic or refined look is preferred, wooden blinds offer premium materials in both smooth and rustic finishes. Because wood is a natural insulator, these blinds help reduce your heating and cooling bills!
Book a complimentary in-home design consultation and see why over 15,000 homeowners have turned to Zinga’s for superior value, outstanding customer service, and quick start-to-finish completion for custom wood blinds.
- Metal headrail that won’t sag or crack
- 2 1/2 inch slats allow more visibility through the window and fewer slats in each blind
- Lifetime Warranty (home improvement stores offer 3 year max)
- Warrantied against fading, yellowing, and warping
- Rootless slat design allows for minimal light leakage and tighter closure
Book a complimentary in-home design consultation and see why over 15,000 homeowners in Texas, Indiana, Florida, and Tennessee have turned to Zinga’s for superior value, outstanding customer service, and quick start-to-finish completion for custom faux wood blinds.
Our vertical blinds bring a modern approach to the typical vertical blind you have seen in the past. See our variety of color and patterns to achieve both a look and functionality you have been searching for.
Paints & Stains
Choose from a rough luxe of a wire-brush finish or the classic look of smooth-finish paints and stains. Pair with a decorative valance that finishes your window.
Backed by a true lifetime warranty. If a problem arises, you contact us directly and we work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue. No 800 number and poor tech support. We’re here for you during the life of your product.
Zinga's Custom Window Coverings
STEP 1: Complimentary In-Home Consultation
We bring sample products & fabrics directly to your home so you can see and feel the products in your home.
STEP 2: Precise Measuring & No Pressure Quote
We take precise measurements of all your windows and provide you a no pressure quote at the time of your consultation.
STEP 3: Hassle Free Installation
Installation completed by Zinga's employee who are experts in their craft. Free yourself of the stress of installing.
Best Window Treatments for a Dark Room Vibe
Large windows can be a natural and eco-friendly way to brighten up a room, but what do you do when that light becomes a problem? Is someone in your household suffering from migraines? Does glare prevent you from getting the most out of your entertainment center? Window treatments for room darkening could be the answer. […]
Everything You Need to Know About Interior Shutter Styles
If you’re looking at moving away from blinds, shades, or curtains as window treatments, you may have started looking at various interior shutter styles as a replacement. Shutters are making a comeback”they are versatile and stylish enough to fit in almost any home. But are shutters the right choice for your home? Let’s take a […]
Drapes vs. Curtains: What Are the Differences and How Much Do They Cost?
Custom curtains and custom drapes are increasingly popular as window coverings in window treatments. They are central to the color scheme of the treatment and are an effective way to complement or enhance a room’s décor. Read on to learn more about drapes vs. curtains Drapes Different Types of Drapes Goblet Drapery Goblet Drapery gets […]